Highfields Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
This qualification advances the Level 3 Award in Education and Training, and gives a wide choice of units that can be bolted on to make the qualification specifically suited to your job role. Popular choices include assessment units, giving one qualification to cover teaching and assessing occupational competence (Previously known as A1 Assessor award)
This programme model is blended learning. You are required to attend weekly for 20 weeks, and have a minimum of 30 hours teaching practice during your course. We will need to be able to attend your place of teaching for observation.
This course covers the following:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
- Delivering education and training
- Assessing learners in education and training
- Using resources for education and training
- Assess occupational competence in the workplace*
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding*
- Evaluating learning programmes*
*Alternative units available, depending on current qualifications and learner groups available.
A distance learning programme can also be selected for this qualification with VTCT accreditation. Please click here for more information
This course is eligible for Advanced Learner Loan funding via STC Colchester, or can be accessed by private fee payers.
If you are interested in using an advanced learner loan for this qualification, please complete this form, or book a telephone enrolment here.