VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (Gym based exercise)
Start date 29th JUNE 2019 9-4pm
ADVANCED LEARNER LOAN ELIGIBLE
A REPS approved qualification, allowing you to work as a Personal Trainer, and fitness instructor in a range of gym settings. Learning the body, and the processes of a personal trainer including programme planning, motivation and nutrition. You do not need to hold any previous qualifications for this programme. Access to a commercial gym for training and assessment will be made available to all learners.
Attendance is expected every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday 9am-4pm) for 8 weekends. Assignments and research will be set for submission between these attendance weekends.
This course covers the following:
- Anatomy and Physiology for exercise and health
- Support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Planning gym based exercise
- Instructing gym based exercise
- Principles of nutrition
- Programming personal training
- Delivering personal training
This course is eligible for Advanced Learner Loan funding via STC Colchester, or can be accessed by private fee payers.
If you are interested in using an advanced learner loan for this qualification, please complete this form, or book a telephone enrolment here.